So I have never been one to make new year resolutions because, well, lets be honest, there is nothing about me that isn't perfect. But just for kicks and giggles I decided to jot down some resolutions for my 2013.....
1. Be nicer to dumb people.
3. Teach Peyton more manners.
4. Stop licking frozen flag poles.
5. Learn to adapt to the things I cannot control.
6. Drink less......cheap beer.
8. Go downtown more without Molly.
10. Get adopted by the Duck Dynasty clan.
12. Watch every episode of Big Bang Theory...consecutively.
13. Turn my fabulous off once and awhile.
14. Drive closer to the speed limit.
15. Use my vacuum more.
16. Stop being a lazy ass.
17. "Take alil ride" with Jason Aldean so he stops asking once.
19. Learn how to fold a fitted sheet.
20. Appreciate the simple things.
21. Be thankful for what I have.
22. Stop putting the peanut butter in the fridge.
24. Find out where in the world Carmen San Diego is.
25. Realize that everything is going to be alright, maybe not today, or tomorrow, but eventually.
26. Learn to play the piano on my iPad.
27. Learn when to walk away and when to talk a step forward.
28. Realize it's not always all about you.
32. Don't judge myself or others by the past, we don't live there anymore.
33. Attend more livestock shows.
35. Finally "shake it" for Luke Bryan.
37. Keep winning on slot machines.
38. Enjoy my youth, but act like an adult.
40. Marvel in gods beauty.
42. Set a good example.
43. Stop making milkshakes that bring all the boys to the yard.
44. Buy a trampoline.
45. Hang out with the cows more.
48. Keep punching awkward in the face!
50. Don't die!
With a road map like this for the next year, I'd say FAILURE is NOT an OPTION!
...that's what she said