Wednesday, September 12, 2012

...because I'm too lazy for a real blog topic

So I have been peerrrtty busy lately with my ever changing life that my mind is kind of exploding.  Anybody who knows me at all, knows that I am more random than a yellow munchkin eating an ice cream cone inside a Prius. I usually have plenty of time to spout off my crazy thoughts and sarcasm packed comments, but i feel as if I have had to bottle all that up lately.  So since Sam didn't want to hang out with me tonight because of pie (This will be a test to see if Sam actually reads this stuff) , I will take this time to clear my head.
  • I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given 

Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud lights than Kay.
  • I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they

 drive behind obeys the speed limit.
  • Why doesn't the freezer have a light as well?
  • What ever happened to the green and purple ketchup?
  • Why is it called Planned Parenthood?
  • Put your clothes back on Channing Tatum! said no one ever. 
  • Justin Bieber, she really needs to be quiet. 
  • I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to 

answer when they call.
  • I am outdoorsy in the fact that I like getting drunk on my patio. 
  • Fitted Sheets, are they foldable?
  • I can't remember the last time I wasn't just a tad tired. 
  • The best nicknames are the ones that people don't know that they have.
  • Was it really necessary to waste my elementary years learning cursive?
  • If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring 

would probably just be completely invisible.
  • Nickleback, please stop.  
  • I hate it when I am making myself a milkshake and all the boys show up in my yard.
  • Why do gingers have no souls?
  • Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
  • Why can't I tickle myself?
  • If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how will we ever now?
  • WOW, that guy in the skinny jeans looks SO manly! said no one ever. 
  • What if dog really spelled cat? (Chelewski that ones for you) 
And now for funny random animal pictures!!









  • ...that's what she said
    Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment